PALAZZO ATENEO (University of Bari)
The main University offices are located in Piazza Umberto I, n°1 and are easily accessible by car, train and bus.
University of Bari
Piazza Umberto I, 1
HOW TO REACH US
Palazzo Ateneo (University of Bari) is located in Bari, Piazza Cesare Battisti, 1 (zipcode 70121, Bari, Italy).
From the Railway Station on foot:
Proceed west on Piazza Aldo Moro towards Corso Italia. Continue on Via Raffaele de Cesare for about one hundred metre, turn left and take Via Scipione Crisanzio, then turn right and take Piazza Cesare Battisti.
- From High Road 16bis bypass: follow the signs for the Bari bypass in the Brindisi direction and then for the city center.
- From the A14 motorway coming from the north: take the Bari-Sud exit and follow the signs for the Bari bypass in the Brindisi direction and then for the city center.
- From the A14 coming from the south: again take the Bari-Sud exit and follow the signs for the Bari bypass in the Brindisi direction and then for the city center.
The Parking Areas:
- Corso Vittorio Veneto - Lato Terra, take Shuttle Bus = Navetta A – last stop (terminus) in Piazza Massari
- Corso Vittorio Veneto - Lato Mare, take Navetta A – last stop in Piazza Massari
- Pane e Pomodoro, take Navetta B – last stop in Piazza Massari
- Largo 2 Giugno, take Navetta C – last stop in Corso Cavour.
From the Airport (Bari-Palese):
You can reach the city from the airport by:
- Ferrotramviaria Train (€5.00, 15 minutes), stopping at the main railway station.
- A shuttle bus "Tempesta" (€4.00, 30 minutes), stopping in via Piccinni in front of the Boston hotel, or at the main railway station.
- Taxi rides take about twenty minutes and cost about €25.00.